Monday, July 8, 2019

Wildflower Bouquet

This pretty floral jar is from Taylored Expressions called Wildflower Bouquet. I had a few stamped & ready to color from a friend since I don't own this set.  I started out stamping a brushstroke circle in a pale blue on white card stock.  I ran the card stock thru the die cut machine with the Papertrey Ink Linen cover plate to add texture & then used a stitched rectangle to cut out the card front panel.  I Copic colored the wildflower bouquet. I found the houndstooth card stock from some store bought cards and just cut it to make a layer on my card.  I added the sentiment & used dimensionals to attach the bouquet to the card.   
Pretty much the same here only I used a different background and stamped it with Amuse Studio Papaya ink.  For this card I followed the directions for coloring on the Taylored Expressions website  I didn't have all the Copic markers that she used but it was fun to follow along with the steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!