Thursday, July 11, 2019

Succulents

I'm a big fan of succulents both stamped & the plants.  The stamp I used is a wood block from Impress called Succulent Shelf.  I made a few cards using this stamp a few months ago and wanted to make a few more.  I used the Tim Holtz Brushstrokes stamp for the "ground" under the row of pots stamped in Amuse Studio Papaya ink.  I stamped the succulents with Onyx Versafine & added clear embossing powder.  After I stamped & colored the image with Copic markers,  I used the Linen Plate from PTI to give the white card stock some texture.  I die cut out around the image with a MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle.  I sprayed the card stock with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray.  Unfortunately, it is hard to see in the photo but it adds a nice touch of shimmer.  I added the sentiment from EBE Punnies stamp set (isn't that funny?) and die cut it with MFT Planner Pieces.  I attached my card layer to a card base of EBE Woodgrain card stock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!