Saturday, July 6, 2019

Mini cards

I couldn't resist this fun little Everyday Doodles set from EBE.  I stamped several while I had the set out.  I cut 8.5 x 11 card stock into 4 equal pieces and stamped several images using the Misti.  I tried a trick I learned from an online video where you keep your dies in place (see them to the bottom left of the picture above) and then carefully remove the pieces & leave the tape on the dies.  This way you don't have the re-align each individual die every time.  Worked like a charm & it saves soooo much time!  
Catherine Pooler inks I used for the background stripe.

These were a lot of fun to create - they are mini cards or I could attach them to a card front if I wanted to.  I used a very old wood block Savvy stamp for the striped background - in a variety of Catherine Pooler inks.  The Everyday Doodles stamp set has all kinds of cute little images that you can add to your project.  I used the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles to give them a nice border.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!