Wednesday, September 8, 2021

HEY FRIEND

I recently shared the Taylored Expressions Full of Flowers panels that you can foil.  I had foiled several of the panels a while ago but today I wanted to stencil/color them with Fall colors.  

Ink Colors:  ðŸŽ¨
Stamp Market Leafy - leaves
Catherine Pooler Sauna - tulips
Taylored Expressions Sweet Potato Pie - roses
Pinkfresh Studio Peach Fuzz - daisy

I stenciled color in two panels and then cut them in half to create 4 Top Fold mini slimline cards.  I colored a third panel to die cut.  I have several individual stems & leaves to add to my cards.  I used the Taylored Expressions Rectangle Diagonal Stitch to add the stitching lines on the cards.  I did add a die cut to two of the cards for nice dimension.  I'm bummed because you really can't see the shine from the foil in my pictures.  It looks so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!