Monday, September 13, 2021

FALL IS IN THE AIR

I spent time adding a bit of ink blending to some leaves that I had already die cut a while ago.  The ink you add really brings the leaves added dimension.  I have a habit of die cutting things and then tucking them away for future use. 😉 It's good thing and bad thing.  After doing the ink blending, I decided to use some of the leaves to make a few fall cards.  Leaves from from various companies including Studio Light, Lawn Fawn, Taylored Expressions & My Favorite Things.
I used embossing folders to add some interest to the lower part of the card.  These leaves are all so pretty and fun to make a Fall arrangement.
I used Taylored Expressions Harvest Sentiment strips for my greetings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!