Wednesday, September 15, 2021

BRING ON THE CAKE!

Today's inspiration came from the new Birthday release from Taylored Expressions.  I realized I already a similar die set in my collection and I was inspired to get it out and make a few cards!  Go me!  
My die set is from Concord & 9th was a FREE gift with purchase a few years ago.  I had a few pieces & parts tucked in the envelope but I had never made them into a card.  It's high time right? 
Here's my inspiration die!  

The rainbow cake is a bit different, I didn't use the cake layer die, I made my own strips of card stock and stacked them all together.  I attached my sweet birthday cakes to all kinds of fun patterned papers.  Another thing I have a plenty of - 6x6 paper pads!  ðŸ™„ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!