Thursday, May 23, 2019

Gift Card Holder for Grad!

It's that time of year for lots of graduation cards!  This is an oldie from Papertrey Ink called Enjoy the Ride.  I was able to cut & paste the Tennessee logo from the internet and run my card stock thru the printer.  I then stamped the car over top of the logo.  
I was frustrated to find a gift card that would both coordinate with my project and also one that was specific to graduation.  I was even pushing it further to want a gift card that was the right orientation for my gift holder.  I hit the jackpot when I found these gift card sleeves at Target in the dollar spot.  Don't ever walk thru Target without stopping in this area - I always find something!  ha!  

If you are interested in the directions for how I made the gift card holder, here is a previous post where I give all the measurements.  
These are packaged 3 in a pack for $1, so I bought a few extra for future projects.  I'll use up the 2019 ones of course for this year's grads!  UPDATE:  On May 23, 2019 my Target had these gift card holders marked down to 50 cents!  Of course I had to buy a few more...

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!