Friday, April 29, 2022

INK SWATCH PROJECT

My recent ink swatching project.  I saw how Carissa Wiley - Sprinkled with Glitter does her ink swatching.  I decided that since I have a big collection of Catherine Pooler inks that I would swatch them in this cool new way.  Stamping with the backside of the Essentials By Ellen Winterscapes solid stamp gives a paint chip effect, reminiscent of a Pantone swatch.  Besides being total eye candy, the other benefit of this style of swatch is that is allows you to put the colors right up next to each other, instead of having white space between them when looking at your palette. 
I used the Jennifer McGuire ink swatch template for this project.  It's nice to see all these pretty ink colors when you are trying to find the perfect color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!