Wednesday, October 13, 2021

FOUR SEASONS

This Four Seasons stamp & stencil combo was included in the cost of the Taylored Expressions card class at Stamp Joy 2021.  The Foil It panels I purchased separately.  There are so many options with this set and as its' name says you can color in the leaves using colors to create for all Four Seasons!  
Here are the cards we made in our class.  We had four different teachers for the four cards.  This was one of my favorite things from Stamp Joy 2021.
I wanted to experiment with different colors when I got home, so I foiled several panels.  I used the coordinating stencils to add the ink colors.  This panel was a Christmas theme, I only used 3 ink colors and left one branch uncolored.
I thought this one was going to be Christmas colors but it really didn't turn out that way? What do you think?
Fall colors - it's so pretty with the shine from the foiling.  
On this panel I picked a different shade of green.  Once you get started doing this foiling with the stencils you get addicted to them and you can't stop!  I'll be adding a sentiment to these panels and making them into cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!