Saturday, October 30, 2021

FALL SEASONAL SPRIG

This card design was inspired by Heather Nichols at Taylored Expressions.  She did this VIDEO and used Fall colors for the Taylored Expressions Seasonal Sprig Foil It panels.  I started by running the Foil It panel thru my laminator with gold foil.  I colored the panel with Copic markers.  I used white & brown splatters on the panel.  I really wanted to try to see if I could add the additional foiling with my Glimmer machine.  I did the "hinge" method with the Spellbinders Thankful Grateful Blessed hot foil plate.  I was a bit afraid that the other foiling might be damaged with the additional heat but it turned out beautifully!   
No overfoiling, oh yeah!  👍  I was so excited to see that this worked.
Here is another Fall themed Mini slimline card.  I Copic colored the orange berries and ink blended the leaves with the coordinating stencil.  I added splatter. The thinking of you sentiment is from Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments & matching dies. I added foam tape on the back of the panel & attached it to a Toffee Mini slimline card base.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!