Sunday, October 3, 2021

ALCOHOL INKS

Playing with something new - alcohol inks.  I picked up a few alcohol inks at Michael's with a coupon in Fall colors.  I watched a video and wanted to try this technique.  This pretty leaf die is from Stamp Market called Botanical Beauty.  
I was able to use photo paper for my background paper - and I have a ton of 4x6 photo paper so this was a win-win.  I mixed fall colors of alcohol inks and came up with some pretty backgrounds.  I die cut the leaf out of shiny gold card stock and the alcohol backgrounds.  I glued down the thin gold leaf "frame" first & then inset the various leaf pieces into the design with glue.  The results were lots of shine and pretty blended colors.    


Each one turns out different - so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!