Monday, September 20, 2021

SPOOKY

This is a background stamp that I bought a while ago & never used it.  This seems to be a theme lately, pulling out stuff that I had to have and then never used!  My rule is that I can't file away anything that I haven't used so this has been in a basket for a long time!  I remember watching a video that Laura Bassen did using this background and she did color blending for a Halloween look.  It is a Simon Says Stamp Lantern Background but it certainly works as a pumpkin background too!  
I did the ink blending with the domed foam after white embossing on the Neenah Solar White 110# card stock.  I used Distress inks in Crackling Campfire,  Spiced Marmalade & Mustard Seed and Catherine Pooler Grape Crush.  The Spooky words are from Amuse Studio Candy Corn Kisses.  The bat & ghost dies are from Amuse Studio.  The Happy Haunting words are from Taylored Expressions Harvest sentiment strips.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!