Monday, May 11, 2020

MONDO SUNFLOWER

I happen to be a pieces & parts kind of gal.  Many times when get a new stamp set with dies, I like to make a bunch for future use.  I die cut & colored these pretty flowers probably over a year ago.  I had them tucked in with the stamp set and I decided to go ahead to put them to use to make a couple of sunflower cards.  The Mondo Gerbera Daisy from Ellen Hutson will always be a favorite! There are so many options for this pretty daisy/sunflower.   

The card on the left, with the black background is actually super wide washi tape and I covered the entire card front.  The Sunflower pops on the black background & I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist.  It has a beautiful golden sheen to it which you can't see very well on the picture.  

The card on the right is pretty basic, I did use the MFT Wonky Stitched rectangles to add a little interest.  The sentiment is from Amuse Studio Simply Sentiments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!