Thursday, November 28, 2019

FALL FUN!

This card design came from Angelica Conrad from the TE Design Team.  This card took a little bit of time but when I saw this card sample at the Taylored Expressions Stamp Joy event, I just had to give it a try!  I used the Layer It Rustic Floral die set.  Card stock colors for the leaves & sentiment strips are Mulled Wine, Dijon, Granny Smith, Peapod, Sweet Basil & Chocolate Truffle.  There are two leaf dies used on this card.  I started out with a piece of white card stock and created a background pattern with the dies.  This took a lot of cranking thru the die cut machine.  After the pattern is complete, then I taped the white die cut piece to another piece of white card stock.  I then went to cranking again and die cut the leaves with various colors of card stock.  Now the fun part begins as you start placing the leaves into the inset areas to create this beautiful array of fall leaves!  It's worth the work - these cards are stunning!
Happy Thanksgiving!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!