Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Oh My Word...

First I wanted to share this great $1.00 download from The Ton stamps.  Here is a link to all their printable downloads.  I chose the Birthday Strips (Type Font) but there is another option in Modern Font.  You can also purchase Holiday Strips with two font choices and Thank You with two font choices as well.  You get a digital file that you can print out on an 8 ½" x 11 piece of card stock.  I printed mine out on 4 different neutral colors.  This is an awesome resource to have in your stash!  
The print out has tick marks to help line everything up to get straight cuts - super easy and great results!  I have them cut & ready to add to my cards.  
A bit of organizing...  I had some other words that I had already stamped so put them all together in one photo box container.  

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!