Monday, August 12, 2019

Elegance

This one is so elegant and simple.  I started out by stamping the image with VersaMark ink and then used platinum embossing powder.  I only used gray Copic Markers to do the coloring.  After I embossed and colored the image I used the Papertrey Ink Linen Cover Plate, which embosses the linen-like texture into the card stock.  You can actually see it in my picture this time.  I can't decide about a sentiment, I may just stamp something inside and not put a sentiment on the front the card.  
In case you don't already know I used the Simon Says Sketched Flowers stamp as I have for the last several blog posts.  I keep on trying more card ideas with this stamp!  

**  After I took the photo I decided to add Sheer Shimmer spray which looks amazing and adds another level of elegance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!