Monday, June 3, 2019

Cake & Champagne!

I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm a sucker for cake stamps!  I recently saw this set from Reverse Confetti and just thought it was so fun!  I purchased an extra set for a friend who has a birthday this week & I hope she loves it as much as I do!  
Isn't it cute?  I love the flowers, ribbon & banner that you can add to the cake.  With the champagne glass included in the set, you can easily make anniversary/wedding themed cards too.  
Here is the first card that I made with the Cake & Champagne stamp set & dies.  I used the Papertrey Ink Stripes Cover Plate and laid it over top of the pretty striped paper.  I picked similar colors from the stripes to Copic color and decorate the cake.  I found a sentiment in my stash & centered it on the white strip that I placed back in the die cut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!