Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Book Worm Lady and Comfy Lady

I took this picture several months ago and never posted it.  I was having fun coloring the Essentials by Ellen Bookworm Lady & the Cozy Lady  They are both cute and fun to color.  I wanted to keep a list of the markers in case I want to do more of these Ladies!  

Copic Marker Colors:  

Books:  E21 YG95 YG93 Y21 YR24 E50
Green Book:  YG93 YG95 YG 97
Skin: E50
Hair:  E25 E27 E55 E57
Jeans: E93 E95
Socks: YR24 Y21
Coffee Cup: E31 Y32 YR15 YG93
Teapot: T1 T2
Scarf: YR15 YR27
Lamp: Y32 YR12

I don't consider myself a "bookworm" but I did join a book club about 7 months ago.  I have enjoyed the books that we have read so far.  In a few weeks, I'll be hosting the group here at my house.  I thought it would be fun to use this Bookworm Lady on my HOME sign.  Isn't she perfect? 

I decided to personalize the Book that we are reading this month for Book Club.  I created a Word Document and then ran green card stock thru my printer.  

1 comment:

  1. OMG! So adorable!! I might need one of these please! It's me, Laura...Emily was on my computer earlier.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!