Thursday, February 7, 2019

No Place Like HOME

My talented sis-in-law, Laura made this HOME sign for me!  It is actually an early birthday gift because she didn't want me to miss out on the first few months of the year enjoying this sweet gift!  I just love all the ways to change the sign each month.  My mind was reeling thinking about more designs that I could add to my HOME sign.  I went thru my stash and came up with several more add-ons to personalize my HOME sign!  
The letters H,M,E are die cut from the Stampin' UP Large Letters Framelits.  I did figure out a way to cut the letters on my Silhouette using the font Gloucester MT Extra Condensed. I'm excited that I can easily make more, plus my sis-in-law sent me a few extra letters when she mailed my gift. 
I decided to make another HOME sign for downstairs - the one Laura made for me is upstairs!  This add-on was for a special day in January - my husband turned 60!  
My February HOME signs!   Thanks Laura!  

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome Melissa. I love all your add ons too! I might just have to steal the ideas and make me some...oh so many possibilities with this fun sign!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!