Saturday, December 8, 2018

She's Here!

My friend, Susan recently became a Grandma for the first time so I wanted to send her a little something special.  I found the Brag Book photo album online.  We knew she was going to have a Grand Daughter so this soft floral was a nice choice.  I decided to try to find a floral stamp in my collection that I could stamp & try to come close to the floral on the brag book.  I did my best and tried to color the flowers in similar tones.  I did personalize the inside of the Brag Book with all the birth information.  I chose a few pretty fonts and printed it out on cream card stock.  
I used Floral Bliss by Simon Says Stamp, Your Next Stamp Set Whatnot Sentiments Four (congratulations) & Amuse Studio Ahhnouncing (she's here) stamp sets.  

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!