Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Thanksgiving Blessings

I created a few Thanksgiving cards this year.  I don't always have this holiday covered for card making but these pretty stamped wreaths turned out lovely!  I used the Amuse Studio Autumn Wishes stamp set & the sentiment came from the Gina K. Designs Autumn Wreath Builder stamp set.  I started out by stamping with Onyx Versafine ink & clear embossing for the wreath and the sentiment.  I did quick Copic coloring with markers that matched my background paper choices.  

I added a sentiment to the envelope flap along with a pretty stamped leaf.  

I found the perfect sentiment for inside the card.  It is from Taylored Expressions Iconic Wishes Fall stamp set.  On the back of the card I used the personalized stamp that we received from Taylor at the Friday night Stamp Joy event in October.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely...perhaps one will be in my mailbox this week! Happy Thanksgiving to you Melissa and Jerome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!