Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Pretty Peony

I was inspired by Amy Rysavy's design HERE.  This beautiful flower by Altenew is called Peony Spray.  I stamped it with VersaMark on Ranger Watercolor paper.  I used two different white embossing powders.  I like them both.  The Hero Arts powder is a bit more detailed and the Amuse Studio powder provides a thicker line.  I did simple watercoloring with distress inks & a water brush without using much water.  

I made these cards before my stamp room was undone for the new paint & carpet.  I have been working on getting things back in place and I'm making good progress.  I'll be back to stamping again soon!  

Products Used:  

Stamps:  Altenew Peony Spray + Die
Card stock:  Amuse Studio Kraft, Ranger Watercolor Paper, Black, Ellen Hutson Linen Card base
Ink:  Versamark, Distress Inks Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive
Other:  White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts & Amuse Studio), Tim Holtz Dot Fade Layering Stencil, Wendy Vecchi White Embossing Paste, Simon Says Bundle of Stitched Shapes (stitched rectangle), Savvy Happy Birthday Stacked Die, Pink Gems

1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!