Thursday, February 13, 2014

Amuse Studio Happy Word Die

Amuse Studio's happy word die coming March 1st!

Item #TAD0077  $5.99
 2 ⅞" x 1 ¼"  

I have noticed that a lot of people that own the Silhouette die cut their words with white card stock and then color them with Copic markers when they are ready to use them.  I thought it would work just as well with die cuts.  This is a nice way to coordinate colors and it makes it easy to have them on hand when you are ready to use them.  I die cut the word happy with Amuse Studio's Sugar card stock and then used R29 Lipstick Red to color the words.  

I also colored the Amuse Studio Vanilla twill ribbon with Lipstick Red Copic Marker.  

Amuse Studio Products:      SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Sweet Celebrations
Card stock:  Sugar, Everything's Rosy 6x6 Patterned Paper
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Vanilla Twill Ribbon, Copic Marker, Happy Word Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!