Sunday, June 17, 2018

City Lady in the House

Up to now, I hadn't purchased any of the Ellen Hutson Leading Lady stamp sets but City Lady was calling to me!  Maybe it was the lace top or the cute handbags & cone flower accessories - who knows but I had to have her!  I started out by stamping the images using my Misti and then die cutting the pieces so they are ready for coloring.  I love doing this :)  
I colored the die cuts with Copic markers & played with some different hair colors.  I think I found a pretty good mix of brunette, black, blonde and red head.  This set is just so much fun - it's like playing with paper dolls.  I used the Pattern Play set & stamped a pattern on her slacks & the handbags.  
I CASE'd this card from Carissa Wiley at Sprinkled With Glitter.  I love everything about it and I think this design was what put City Lady in my shopping cart!  

Stamps:  Ellen Hutson City Lady, Ellen Hutson Pattern Play, Mama Elephant Hello Friend Wishes (sentiment)
Card stock:  Amuse Studio Sugar, Black scrap, Vellum
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Versamark
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, City Lady Die set, Amuse Studio Stitched Circle Dies, Amuse Studio Micro Twinkles

Copic Markers:  Skin E00 E21  Top R22  Peach Shopping Bag R20 R21 
Green Handbag G00 G0000  Newspaper C1  Hair/Shoes  E33 E35
Flowers  R20 R21 Y15 Leaves G21 G24  Glasses Gold Uniball  Coffee G00


This was another CASE'd card from A Blog Called Wanda, she had me at the striped top!  It was a simple bit of paper piecing and I just love the look with her denim jeans. I'm still working on a few more cards using this set.  I have a Fall City Lady on my desk now...more of her coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!