Monday, June 18, 2018

Cosmo Flower Frame

This card design came from Laura Bassen - totally love the whole look!  The Simon Says Cosmo Flower Frame die is a beauty!  I blended oxide inks on the background of each card.  For the card above, I used Spiced Marmalade & Squeezed Lemonade.  For the card below, I used Cracked Pistachio & Peacock Feathers.  For the orange/yellow card, I added a few water flicks and then blotted with a paper towel.  For the blue/green card I added a few flicks of the Peacock Feathers ink with a paint brush dipped in a bit of water.
I did have some trouble getting a clean cut with this intricate die.  I had the best luck with 80# card stock.  I had to pull out my Big Shot and also use a metal shim.  I had good results with this combination.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!