Thursday, May 31, 2018

Happy 80th Dad!

Big News!  I used my Cameo!  Even though I don't use my Silhouette Cameo that often it sure does come in handy for some things!  Recently I was working on decorations for my Dad's 80th birthday.  Since the party was over Memorial Day we thought red, white & blue would be the perfect theme.  The mason jars ended up working out great for the table decorations.  I put red, white & blue shreds in 13 jars and added the Happy Birthday 80 for the jar topper.  Then I added flags to the jars.  
We put white paper tablecloths on all the tables and then added red & blue wrapping paper for the table runners.  The jars were the perfect addition without taking up too much room on the tables.  
I ordered the Newspaper Headline on Etsy.  I just had to provide the photo and a few details about the birthday boy.  We had a great celebration and thank you to everyone that was able to attend the party.  It was great to see so many relatives, we need to do this more often!  

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job and it all looks so nice! I bet it was a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!