Friday, March 21, 2014

Amuse Studio Carrot Treat

This was an idea from last years Amuse Studio archives.  I decided to make a few more to add to an Easter project that I'm working on.  They are quick and easy and oh so cute!  

Amuse Studio Products:      SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  N/A
Cardstock:  Melon, Orange Petite Polka Dot
Ink:  N/A
Other:  Super stick red double-sided adhesive, Gusseted cello bag Item #BAGGUS1, Grass Silky Crush ribbon

You can use a Circle Scissor Pro to cut your circle but I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut a 6" circle from the card stock.  Cut the circle into four equal triangles (I did this with my Cameo too).  The finished size is about 3" tall.  Adhere the super stick tape along one inside edge of the triangle.  Adhere a small strip of the super stick tape in the middle of the triangle to hold the cello bag in place.  Fill the gusseted cell bag with a small amount of candy and tie with Grass Silky Crush ribbon.  Position the candy filled bag in the carrot - about half way from the top.  Wrap the card stock around the bag to form the cone-shape and adhere the edge.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!