Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easter Fun

I'm still having lots of fun with the new Amuse Studio Easter products.  I bought this berry basket on the Silhouette Store.  I used Amuse Studio Kraft card stock to cut it out with my Cameo then decorated the sides with Amuse Studio's Orange Polka Dot card stock.  I added green shreds to the berry basket and a few speckled eggs.  I showed how to make the carrot treats on my blog post yesterday.  
I think the Easter bunny place cards would be perfect for Easter entertaining.  You could easily stamp or print your guests name on them for a personalized touch.  

2 comments:

  1. Melissa you are just rockin' the new amuse goodies. I love that little berry basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project - I have to plug in my Silhouette and try it. Keep buying files but too scared to go the next step. Love your basket, carrot project and card. Your new blog look is great too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!