Thursday, March 20, 2014

Amuse Studio Easter Gift

One month until Easter!  My awesome Sister-in-law, Laura gave me these adorable treats last year for Easter.  I don't think I ever put them on my blog.  I was just looking at them again the other day and wanted to share her creativity!  Thanks Laura!  

The tin had grass in it with more Easter treats - the presentation is adorable!

Amuse Studio Products:      SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Essential Sentiments
Cardstock:  Sugar, Sage Polka Dot, Grapefruit, Grape, Saffron, Grapefruit Chevron, Grapefruit Pinstripe, Blush, Winter Sky
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Bunny Die Set #TAD0033, Egg Die #TAD0004, Grass Die #TAD0005, Cello bag, Vanilla Silky Crush Ribbon, Lime Chevron Ribbon, Bubblegum Stitched Ribbon, Heart Twinkle Sticker for Bunny's nose on the bunny card, Lace Punch for decorating eggs (not Amuse), White pail (not Amuse)


1 comment:

  1. Omg...you are so sweet to put that on your blog :)
    I had forgotten how cute it looked..thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!