Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sneak Peek #2 - Charming Gardeners

I always struggle with pictures of my cards.  Go figure that one of the best photos that shows the colors perfectly was taken with my phone!   You might even be able to tell that I stamped a woodgrain pattern on the butterfly die cut.  Normally those details do not show up in my photos.

I had a chance to use this new stamp set by amuse|studio called Charming Gardeners.  It is a beautiful floral that allows you to really get creative with your Copic Markers and blend away! 

The cardstock that I used is patterned Venetain & solid in the new color called Lido. 
Love me some Lido!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Love the bling in the middles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I will be getting my set in the mail tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!