Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sneak Peek #3 New Cardstock...Grapefruit & Titian

Did you hear that Amuse Studio's new catalog is coming out on February 1st?  As a Consultant we have been given an opportunity to Pre-Order a few things from the new catalog.  My order came last week & I have had a little bit of time to play with the new stuff.  Here is a sneak peek at a new Patterned paper that amuse|studio is coming out with in our New Catalog!  This new cardstock is the Venetian Titian Pattern and I'm in love ♥  with this color.  It is sort of a brownish/olive green & it coordinates with so many colors.  I'm using a new solid color cardstock as well called Grapefruit, that will become part of our Winter Palette.    

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I might have to make one of these for my sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The titan color is one of my favorites of the new venetian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new paper. What pretty colors! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!