Monday, January 16, 2012

Sneak Peek #1! Grapefruit & Bellini & Titian...



I have really been having fun with this new stamp set called Hey Cupcake by amuse|studio!  The options are endless.  I love our new Venetian Patterned papers.  I stamped the cupcake liner on Titian with Versafine Onyx ink.  I cut it out & scored the lines on the cupcake liner.  By folding the scored lines I was able to make it sort of a 3D cupcake liner which turned out pretty awesome.  I just used some Tombow Mono Adhesive glue to attach the ends to the Sugar cardstock.  In order to give the frosting a little bit of dimension I stamped & cut out 5 of the frosting stamps & then glued them all together to make a chipboard like image.  Our new Grapefruit Pink cardstock is a nice combination & the Venetian Bellini Pattern gave it the extra pop I was looking for!  I added a bit of Diamond Glitter to the frosting and some ribbon & I have a cute birthday card ready to go!

Send an email if you want me to reserve you a copy of the
ALL NEW 2012 Amuse Studio Catalog & Inspiration Guide.

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! I do love the venetian cupcake liner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these new colors and this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!