Sunday, February 11, 2018

Stamp Room Update

I'm back in the stamp room...but not stamping!  Sorry to disappoint, but at least I'm spending time in my room, right?  The stamping will come...hopefully soon!  I bought the IKEA Alex drawer for my stamp room a few weeks ago & that has caused a whole whirlwind of new things to organize!  
The unit is put together (with help from the husband!) & now to decide what items to put in the lovely new drawers!  I wanted to put things in that I use often so that they would be easily accessible.  
Top Drawer #1
This drawer easily fit all of my ink cubes.  I used some very old clear acrylic trays and they work nicely to store the inks.  I also included all my inking tools (daubers, ink blenders) and my ink swatch chart.  
Drawer #2
Oh My, this drawer has me thinking I may just have a problem with baker's cording/twine!  I have a lot of it so I thought it would be fun to have it all visible for easy access.
Drawer #3
This is sort of a miscellaneous drawer for now.  I may end up changing it, but I put chalks in this drawer and maybe I would actually start using them again!  I also have my plastic stencils, a few chalk daubers & some washi tape that won't fit in my giant jar because it is FULL.  What?  No more washi tape for me...yea right!  
Drawer #4
This drawer is mostly related to adhesive.  I also have embossing paste & tools as well as a few pre-cut pieces of watercolor paper.  I bought the Kuggis white plastic insert at IKEA  The insert has 8 compartments so it works well to keep things tidy.
Drawer #5
As you can see, this drawer is all punches.  While I don't use the hand punches as much anymore, these are still favorites.  
Bottom, Drawer #6
This drawer turned out to be my favorite.  I found an Inter Design organizer at Target that worked perfect.  I have my stickles, embossing powder, glitter, flower soft & flocking all together.  It is fun to see all the colors when I open this drawer.
This is the clear drawer organizer that I bought at Target.  It was in the bathroom accessories aisle in my store. 
This side of the room is looking good.  The other side of the room...not so much!  Stay tuned, soon I'll be sharing my new die organization.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I just saw this post today the 19th....how did I miss it?! Great job Melissa! I love my Alex drawers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!