Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Ribbon Reveal

The Big Ribbon clean out party is underway!  When I first discovered this way of organizing ribbon Circa 2010 maybe, I loved seeing all the boxes of colorful ribbons.  However, I don't use as much ribbon on cards anymore and secondly this type of storage just wasn't working for me.  I sorted thru all of these spooled ribbons and did keep plenty of them that are still "worthy" but many of them I know I would never use so they were added to my pile for donation.

Don't get me wrong, I still have a TON of ribbon.  But now instead of several places for ribbon,  I have ribbon of all sizes, by color located in a drawer in the closet.  In order to make this happen I did have to donate some ribbon to people in need of ribbon at Goodwill :)  
Here are the drawers where my ribbon is stored - some of it was already stored in these drawers but now it is by color and I kept only the good stuff!  I'm still working away sorting thru other things and my room is a complete mess but it feels good to purge and it was long overdue!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!