Monday, July 24, 2017

Summer Blooms

The new Amuse Studio Summer Blooms stamp set is so pretty embossed in white.  For this first card I created a random background with flowers and leaves from the set.  I used the pinking edge die from the Tag Bundle die set and then used Fun Foam to mount it to the card front.  The Happy Anniversary banner is from the new Banner Sentiments set.  

This card has a similar look only I kept the stamping to one side and along the bottom.  Clean and simple right?  I used a greeting from the Banner Sentiments set.  

All Amuse Studio Products Used:   www.amusestudio.com

Stamps:  Summer Blooms, Banner Sentiments
Card stock:  Sugar, Seattle
Ink:  Versamark, Onyx Versafine
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Tag Bundle Die Set, Be Brave Die Set, White Pearls, Fun Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!