Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Canson XL

I really like using this Canson XL Watercolor paper.  It is 140# and you have the option of using the smooth side or the more textured side.  This card stock is a nice weight if you are watercoloring or ink blending.  It is also inexpensive.  I bought this tablet at Wal-Mart for around $6.00.  I also saw it at Michael's on sale for $8.00 but Wal-Mart's everyday price is $5.97.  Great deal!  I decided to cut the entire 30 sheets into two sizes - one size fits the front of an A2 card 4 ¼" x 5 ½" and the other size is 4" x 5 ¼" which leaves a nice ¼" border on the front of an A2 card.  Of course depending on what technique you decide to use you could cut it down further to fit your project.   I'm thinking the "scraps" could be useful for die cutting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!