Monday, June 5, 2017

Striped Florals

Here are a couple more cards that I made with the Altenew Striped Florals stamp set.  I had the images arranged on my Misti so I stamped up several of them.  I stamped with Versamark ink and used white embossing powder on the dark grey card stock.  I added Simply White Nuvo drops for the fun of it & a simple sentiment.  

This is striking in black and white.  I stamped with Onyx Versafine ink and added clear embossing powder.  

Products Used:  

Stamps:  Altenew Striped Florals, Taylored Expressions Shade Tree Sentiments, Altenew Floral Frame (thanks)
Card stock:  Ellen Hutson Linen A2 Card base, Amuse Studio Sugar, Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow, Black Scrap
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Versamark
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Mama Elephant All Prettied Up Die set, Simply White Nuvo Drops 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!