Sunday, May 21, 2017

Flora & Fauna

I'm crazy for cake cards lately!  I picked up this new stamp set the last time I ordered from Ellen Hutson.  It is Flora & Fauna Birthday.  The set has some whimsical images that caught my eye along with this fun flowery cake!  I made several cards using this set and will have more inspiration to share.  


Products Used:  

Stamps:  Flora & Fauna Birthday
Card stock:  Green w/black polka dot is a notecard, Amuse Studio Cotton Candy Herringbone, Black Stripe is from MFT Black & White Basics 6x6 pad, Pink scrap
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Clear Embossing Powder, Amuse Studio Stitched Circles, MFT Stitched Rectangle Stax, Amuse Studio Onyx Baker's Twine, Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards! Might have to add that set to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!