Monday, May 22, 2017

Flora & Fauna Day 2

More birthday love using the Flora & Fauna Birthday set.  I used the Papertrey Ink Ombre Builder stamp to create a soft pink stripe on the white card stock.  I used the stitched rectangle from the Amuse Studio Tag Bundle to die cut the white layer.  Another NEW favorite is the stitched scalloped rectangle from Mama Elephant.  My friend, Dona is responsible for this purchase since she used this die on my birthday card.  I absolutely love the extra detail on this layer and that it fits perfectly on an A2 card base! 

Products Used:  

Card stock:  Amuse Studio Cotton Candy, Amuse Studio Sugar
Ink:  Onyx Versafine, Amuse Studio Shell
Other:  Amuse Studio Tag Bundle (stitched rectangle), Mama Elephant All Prettied Up Creative Cuts (stitched rectangle with scallop), Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!