Friday, December 9, 2016

Ink Swatches

I have been wanting to make an ink swatch book for a while now.  I finally ordered the coin storage plastic sleeves from Amazon and the Swatches stamp set from Simon Says and decided to get busy on this project.  It was a great way to get my hands on every single ink pad in my stash.  There were several that were no longer "inky" enough so it was a good time to purge!  This ink swatch system idea came from Jennifer McGuire, the Queen of organizing and all things stamping!  She has downloads for nearly every company that sells ink pads but I found myself using the editable template so that I could customize it for the inks that I have in my collection.  It was sort of a time consuming project but I'm so happy now that I have this handy ink swatch tool for reference.  Isn't it pretty?  

1 comment:

  1. I wish had the patience to be more organized . Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!