Monday, September 12, 2016

Tag You're It

I had some time this weekend to play with new stamp sets from the Amuse Studio September Collection.  There are some cute new Holiday sets that I was anxious to get inky.  Thank you to fellow Creative Consultant, Kristine Vicente for the inspiration on this card.  I will feature the other two cards in future blog posts.  I used the NEW Digital North Pole paper and it printed out beautifully on my personal printer!  

Amuse Studio Products:    SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Tag You're It
Card stock:  Kraft A2 card base, Cherry, Sugar, North Pole Digital Kit
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Tag You're It Die Set, Tag Bundle Die Set, Onyx Baker's Twine, Copic Markers E33 E41 E47 Colorless Blender

Check out all EIGHT of the new stamp sets for September.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!