Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Holiday Trio

A cute Holiday Trio, don't you think?  This card inspiration came from the 
Amuse Studio September Collection flyer.  Have you seen it?  I started with a Sugar A2 card base.  The red sky is from a Digital Paper Kit called North Pole that I printed out on my personal printer at home.  The Digital Paper Kit North Pole is available for download and you can print as many as you want and always have the file for future use.  It's a great value at $4.99 North Pole Digital Kit DKT916M.  There is a second kit North Pole Colorblock Basics $4.99 DKT916S.  For this card I fussy cut the images but I have since purchased the dies.

Amuse Studio Products:   SHOP AMUSE STUDIO

Stamps:  Merry Christmas Sweetie
Card stock:  Sugar A2 card base, North Pole Digital Kit
Ink:  Onyx Versafine
Other:  Starry Night Sequin Mix, Copic Markers

More inspiration using the North Pole Digital Paper Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!