Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I'm back after a whole bunch of traveling over the holidays!  We traveled to Ohio and Kansas to visit our families over Christmas break and then we went to New Orleans to the Sugar Bowl game. We were happy to celebrate a Buckeye win!  What a thrill of a game & a great atmosphere in New Orleans!  We just returned home last night after a little (ok, a lot!) of travel trouble but I'm back and ready keep you inspired with my daily blog posts!

In case you haven't already heard Amuse Studio is offering Monthly Collections starting in 2015.  We have a wonderful selection of items available during the month of January.   I have new stamp sets from the January Collection that I haven't had a chance to play with so I'm hoping that once the laundry is done and the Christmas decorations are put away I will be back to some stamping time!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!