Sunday, May 25, 2014

Amuse Studio Die Organization




I have been organizing my Amuse Studio products in anticipation of the new catalog coming in July.  I like to keep current products together and the retired products are separated into another category.  I use the EZMagnetic system to store my Amuse Studio dies.  I used to store my dies in the Quikutz Magnetic folders but I like the fact that I can fit more in these boxes and that the box snaps shut to keep everything contained.  I have two sizes of the plastic box to accommodate larger dies.  The magnetic sheets can be easily added or removed as needed.  I have about 12 magnetic pages in the small binder.  


The plastic boxes and magnetic pages are made by Crafter's Companion and they are available in some retail stores and online.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!