Saturday, May 24, 2014

Amuse Studio Cardstock...organized!

I purchased this file cart to organize my Amuse Studio Cardstock before Christmas.  It has worked out great for me to have a hanging folder for each color of card stock all organized in alphabetical order.  I have clear file folders inside the hanging folder for various scraps so they are easy to file away and handy when you need them!

A few office supplies to get things organized and I was on my way to a great new system for organizing my Amuse Studio card stock!  I also picked up gray hanging folders to keep everything coordinated.  



After I had been using this card stock organization system for several months I started to notice that some of the card stock was fading on the edges due to the sun exposure coming from the big window in my stamp room.  I was sick about it since I was so thrilled with the new organization.  I found this lovely semstress on Etsy that made a custom cover for my file cart.  
I'm so happy with the solution! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I love the cover you had made for your paper cart. Hopefully it solved the issue of fading and dust.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!