Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cheers to you!

I needed a couple of quick man cards for May birthdays.  I saw this idea in the amuse studio Consultant Gallery from fellow Consultant Laura Leland.  The Gallery for Consultants is a wonderful resource for sharing ideas.  The Gallery is set up with a category for each stamp set so if you are looking for inspiration this is so helpful!  I used one of my favorite stamp sets for guys called Hey Man! 

If you have been thinking about becoming an amuse studio Creative Consultant now is a great time.  You too would have access to the Gallery where there are creative card ideas both from amuse studio & from other Consultants.  Sign up before May 15th & get free products to help launch your business.  Please contact me if you are interested or if you have any questions about this opportunity! 

2 comments:

  1. I like this card for father's day. Juanita Zavala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this card for father's day. Juanita Zavala

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!