Monday, August 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

I'm anxiously awaiting my amuse|studio order of products from the new Holiday Catalog.  If you haven't seen the new catalog yet, please email me & I can send you the PDF version.  In the meantime, I had some fun with this amazing Halloween set called If You Dare.  


                                          
Vintage Labels Die Set

a•muse|studio Supplies:
Cardstock - Kraft, Pumpkin, Onyx
Stamps - If You Dare, Polka Dot Patterns
Die:  Vintage Labels
Ink: Onyx Versafine
Other: Orange Satin Ribbon, Black Twinkle Stickers
Martha Stewart Fence Border Punch

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, love a great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Halloween stuff and that card is great. The fence is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! you already got the fence?! jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kari - I had to use my Martha Stewart fence punch since I don't have the amuse|studio die cut fence. I do have an order coming today but no fence die in that package! I'm watching the street for the brown truck! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!