Monday, August 1, 2011

August amuse|studio Consultant Blog Hop

Happy Summer Everyone!  I'm the last stop on the Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Lianna Llama's Blog.  This month the amuse|studio Consultant Blog Hop is all about summer time!  Here are a few things I love about summer - sweet summer time! 

Just to name a few --- Grilling, Summer Thunderstorms,(not tornados!), fireworks, watermelon, Farmer's Markets, Vacations, Baseball, Smell of fresh cut grass, Flip Flops - and a big ole scoop of ice cream, which leads me to the card I made for this month's Blog Hop.  I have to apologize to those of you that have already seen this card.  I made it a few weeks ago but I couldn't think of a better way to convey what summer time is all about!  

All supplies by a•muse|studio:
Cardstock - Sugar, Gingham patterned paper in Orange, Buttercup & Bubblegum
Stamps - The Scoop Page 9
Ink: Onyx Versafine with clear embossing powder
Other: Quickie Glue Pen & Diamond Glitter
Sheer Organdy Ribbon in Orange, Papaya & Bubblegum

Please visit my webstore to find all these amuse|studio products! 


Thank you for Blog Hopping with us!!  The End! 

15 comments:

  1. your card is adorable, without even meaning to we start and end the hop with ice cream LOL Thanks for participating again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ice cream cones and the three background papers that coordinate with the IC flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It reminds me of sherbert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the chocolate? Just teasing....love it and you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a CUTE idea! I was trying to think of a paper piecing idea for this stamp set - I MUST CASE THIS! Simply sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! I am going to CASE it too, if you don't mind :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Its just darling and wonderful!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i could look at this cute card every other week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!