Thursday, July 14, 2011

For Baby

I used Martha Stewart's Double Arches punch to decorate the box.  The paper is Spring Moss by Papertrey Ink.  The brown box was purchased at Impress Rubber Stamps.  It was all about the cute presentation on this project.  I'm going to miss a baby shower next weekend so I wanted to send a gift card in style! 
I decorated the inside of the box as well.  The patterned paper is Everyday Blessings by Papertrey Ink.  I made my favorite gift card holder using Papertrey Ink stamps & papers.  Go to this post for directions on making the gift card holders.  The rattle & shower words are from Baby Button Bits
I still love this onsie and have used it over & over & over!  Bitty Baby Blessings by Papertrey Ink.
The gift card easily slips into the slot & you still have room to write your personal message. 

3 comments:

  1. You have out done yourself this time Melissa! Just darling....Lauren and Andrew are going to love this......Martha too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the border punch you used! Very striking with those colors! I also like the gift card holder you made, so perfect for a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!