Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Grads!

We have 3 High School Grads this year.  I made these gift card holders that I thought turned out pretty cute.  On the outside of the gift card holder I punched out their High School crest from their Graduation Invitations & personalized them with their names on the outside.  I followed these videos on Stamp TV to make the gift card holders.  There are two parts to the video. 




 I was able to find each of the grad's college logos online & I created a Word document & cut & pasted the logos & then ran them thru on my printer on white cardstock.  I stamped the car from Papertrey Ink's Enjoy the Ride over top of the logo so that each car has the name of the college they will be attending. 

 
The stamp set came with tiny words to stamp in the license plate - College Bound!



1 comment:

I love hearing from you so please post your comment!